Formula values for the Pantone 4044

Asterios34

Hi people!

My Pantone Formula Guide is not very up-to-date, and does not contain the values for Pantone 4044, could someone provide me with this formula?

Thanks in advance!

I assume your are looking for the CMYK process equivalents and not the ink formula?
How old is you fan guide?
I need the ink formula... Our business is very small and, truth be told, we have not had the need until now, I recognize that my Pantone Formula Guide is very old, the 2002-2003 edition (our Pantone Color Bridge guide is more current), but times are tough for our business, and it is not possible to purchase a new guide now.

Attachments

• IMG_6809.jpg
    IMG_6809.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 177
Hi people!

My Pantone Formula Guide is not very up-to-date, and does not contain the values for Pantone 4044, could someone provide me with this formula?

Thanks in advance!
Your ink supplier should be able to provide the formula or mix it for you, we don't mix inks in house any more, we just order from the supplier.
Next problem will be, how are you going to match the colour without a formula guide?

I need the ink formula... Our business is very small and, truth be told, we have not had the need until now, I recognize that my Pantone Formula Guide is very old, the 2002-2003 edition (our Pantone Color Bridge guide is more current), but times are tough for our business, and it is not possible to purchase a new guide now.
Also i want to know about the formulation Pantone 2063 u please let me know thanks

well, I am not sure if I understand your question... not sure if you want de cmyk values to get that color printed with CMYK inks (halftones), or if you want the ink recipe for cmyk inks to build that spot color ink (ink kitchen/formulation). I recommend you to contact with your ink supplier.

You could scan the sample and get the CMYK from Photoshop.
To increase accuracy, also scan a gray scale and white point balance on it in case your scanner is not calibrated.

I need formula for Pantone 7498 u
Might I suggest you invest in an up to date Pantone formula guide, which will not only provide you with the correct formulae but also with a printed swatch indicating the colour you should expect to match. Using this forum as a substitute will become tiring for everyone very quickly.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back