Fuji Luxel F 9000 Image Setter Data Transmission problem due to SCSI Card.

natiqur

Dear Sir,
I am in a trouble with my PCI SCSI card used with operating PC of Fuji Luxel F 9000 Image Setter. The original Card was LSI Logic (Symbios) LSI 8751D. It is not available in Bangladesh. I replace it with Adaptec PCI Ultra 2944UW. It is working but very slow data transmission. Anybody suggest me which kind of SCSI card I can replace in place of LSI 8751D. Please mention the Brand & Model number. We are using RIP Version 6.1 with Fuji Luxel F 9000.

You have to upgrade SCSI DRIVER. You do not use Microsoft driver. have to use Adaptec in RIP CD

Attachments

• 2.20.zip
    41.5 KB · Views: 336
Do you have SERVICE MANUAL FOR F9000 OR CTP MANUAL ? If you need to manual I can send to you.

Best regards
LEO(BK CHOI)

Dear all Senor member
I'm new for this site and I need somebody help me please. My boss has bought a used "FUJI F-9000 sereis" image setter and after installation it can work properly for a month.
Now it has a problem it can not start boot up . When I switched on it try to boot up and then strucked on step as shown in video . I don't know what happen or what's part was damaged?.FUJI f-9000

Last edited:
Dear all Senor member
I'm new for this site and I need somebody help me please. My boss has bought a used "FUJI F-9000 sereis" image setter and after installation it can work properly for a month.
Now it has a problem it can not start boot up . When I switched on it try to boot up and then strucked on step as shown in video . I don't know what happen or what's part was damaged?.FUJI f-9000
Last month I try to check on CPU main board and found two electronics chip damaged. After replace two chips on main board my machine can boot up and working.

Last month I try to check on CPU main board and found two electronics chip damaged. After replace two chips on main board my machine can boot up and working.
We have a problem with Luxel 9000 imagesetter, the machine show masssage : 1028 err. Do you know a reason for that? also do you have the machine firmware as some one said I need to reinstall it?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back