G7

gordo

589 G7.jpg

Now I am curious: I can imagine customers comparing a reprint to the previous print and comment on consistency. But has anyone ever run into customers that do actual measurements and use those numbers to point to issues?

Now I am curious: I can imagine customers comparing a reprint to the previous print and comment on consistency. But has anyone ever run into customers that do actual measurements and use those numbers to point to issues?

I have seen that done by major folding carton and label printing. For example, in one shop, Coca-cola had their own spectrophotometer placed by the press for the press operator to use. It would record presswork performance and then send the scanned data back to Coke for analysis and to confirm that the presswork met specifications.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back