Galileo vs error 7004

Caballero

I have Agfa Galileo VS 8 UP with LP 82 Processor.

Now I have problem :

Error 7004
Description "Plate dragging on the drum - adjust cup heights or missing encoder

any idea about this and somebody help me.... Thanks in advance

Seems your plate is not in the right position into the drum, this maybe due to caps problem or encoder damaged.
- shut down the machine and check if there's a plate in the drum and where is it
- remove the plate
- shut down the computer with Galielo Consolle
- restart all

now you got 2 options:
1- if it happens again clean caps and rollers (I had the same issue with GTO plates -37x45cm- and I solved by cleaning accurately)
2- if the problem persist after the reboot, sorry, but call for a technician and check together the carriage movement and it's encoder.

Good luck!

G:

Hi,

Parameter 121 applicator has to be reduced by 200 units after doing the Cup set in applicator diagnostic menu. Also Cleaning the cups and vacuum system to the cups can cause the problem and can't lift the plate above the Drum, so it wouldn't reach the registrations pins on time. Clean the registration pins as well.

Good luck!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back