Galileo VXT Auto Exposure Failure

Hi,

We received the following error in our Galileo VXT:

Error Number: 00DC
Description: Auto exposure failure
Action Needed: Verify exposure settings and clean spin motor

We already did what was recommended but the problem is still there, plates come out as totally black without any image. The local service engineer is out of station as of this writing.

Appreciate any suggestion.

Larry Sison
Saudi Arabia

Can you see a laser beam at dark room condition with one carriage shield removed?
To cheat the machine just unscrew a safety locker from the access door (use some tool with a good grip) and install it into the red safety switch.

Hi,

We received the following error in our Galileo VXT:

Error Number: 00DC
Description: Auto exposure failure
Action Needed: Verify exposure settings and clean spin motor

We already did what was recommended but the problem is still there, plates come out as totally black without any image. The local service engineer is out of station as of this writing.

Appreciate any suggestion.

Larry Sison
Saudi Arabia

Hi Larry,

NO WORRIES!!!!

I need to know the followings before making any comments.

1- What happened suddenly you faced with such an error?What you were doing with the machine? Did you switch on different sizes of plates? Any Load problem? Any carriage problem? Plate Jam? Did you have any problem with your system module?
2- The problem happened while your service engineer was there or he came only to fix the problem related to the error. What has he done so far? Can you put him online with me? Are you familiar with the machine?
3-You mentioned plates come out blank. Do you confirm this or you would like to revise this by saying you see something was imaged on it.
In a short sentence give me some clue. I am not on your site. You are my eyes!

You can also contact me directly:
[email protected]
armyaservices1 on SKYPE
Home

Last edited:
My apologies for not responding sooner. Our problem is put now. With your ideas we were able to spot the problem. After several checks we found 1 loose wire below the drum. We had this soldered and the machine worked perfectly.

More power to you guys!

Larry Sison
Saudi Arabia

My apologies for not responding sooner. Our problem is put now. With your ideas we were able to spot the problem. After several checks we found 1 loose wire below the drum. We had this soldered and the machine worked perfectly.

More power to you guys!

Larry Sison
Saudi Arabia

Hi Larry,

My apology fo following your technical issues up.
If you post any technical issues on this forum, I will follow you all the way until your problem is resolved. It is my bad habit.
Good news! Wish you all the best!

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back