German Offset Pressman (KBA Rapida 142) is looking for a permanent job in Los Angeles

Uwe

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am a 25 year old pressman with a premanent contract who has been working on a KBA Rapida 142 large format for 7 years now.

I am employed by MM Packaging for about 7 years and I am working as a first pressman for over 3 years now.

We used to print 6 colors + coating for high quality packaging and prestige customers like Ferreo, Storck, P. Morris, Seita, Procter & Gamble and many more. Mostly high quality packaging for sweets and cigarettes.

After collecting much experiences during my years of work here in Germany, I would love to work in the USA (Los Angeles area, CA) for the upcoming future to share my experiences and to expand my own horizon.

It would be very grateful if you could provide me a chance to introduce myself to you if your company is searching for a qualified KBA large format printer.

Thanks and best regards, Uwe

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back