Get Nexus to fail when an RGB color/image is present in the pdf file?

pacart

So I have Nexus Manager 9.0.3, it happens very rarely, but sometimes we have an errant RGB image/color get through into the final pdf that we rip for the plates. This obviously causes a horrible end result. I have checked the box (Fail on RGB images) shown on the attached file in my workflow, but it doesn't work.

Is there something else i need to do, or am i interpreting this option incorrectly?

Thanks for the help.

Josh

Attachments

• Screen shot 4.jpg
    Screen shot 4.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 180
I would do this with the import module.. There is a preflight option in the upper right.. Looks like a traffic light.

Nevermind, I see it now. All this does is give me an error, I want it to actually stop the process. I don't usually sit and watch the files rip, if i don't see the error then there will still be a problem. But if I can get it to stop, I will know something is wrong.

Put in a "wait for OK" module after the importing.. Then make sure you tell it to Hold on error or waring...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back