GMG - Free Software

stargate

Xmas come early this year. GMG just posted FREE RapidCheck GO solution. I am impressed. How often do we get a free software?

Now you can see within seconds to whether your press is within limits of the defined standard. It works with most spectros from Xrite and Techkon.

RapidCheck GO!: GMGColor

They also have posted 21 demo of GMG RapidCheck. Give it a spin I bet you guys will love it.

PrintControl: GMGColor

Disclaimer: I am not a gmg dealer just a very happy user.

Last edited:
BTW. There is english manual inside the application folder after you install it. On the web, next to the installer file they only have deutsche information.

Yes, pretty slick!

I love how you can pull TVI curves, grey balance, etc... all with free software :)

GMG Rapidcheck GO

GMG Rapidcheck GO

I am so disappointed I missed the opportunity to download the Rapidcheck Go software when it was available as shareware on the GMG color website. I have contacted them and was told its no longer available for download. :(
Maybe someone here already has it and can send it to me.

-Anna

*UPDATE: THANKS EVERYONE I HAVE RECEIVED A COPY :) can you believe I contacted GMG and they tried selling it now for lots$$ thousands!

Last edited:
Where can I download the software from.

Where can I download the software from.

I missed this opportunity as well and I am a GNG user. You would think that they would send a promotional email but nooooo!
Please help me so I can download the software as well.
[email protected]

Thanks,

Demir

Magnus, I am not sure if there is a Mac version? I only downloaded the PC version, I think that I would have downloaded both if available when the offer was originally running...

I will set-up a YouSendIt download link tonight for the PC version, which will be available for 7 days.

Best,

Stephen Marsh

SM, count me in on the YouSendit DL. Like to get a copy of the app as well.

Thanks
Geo

Thanks for the file, but... Am i the only one getting a Trojan warning when installing it? My anti virus software gives me a "TrojWare.Win32.TrojanSpy.Banbara..." warning :(

I am not aware of this file being infected or containing malware, however it would be good to hear from others.

The file is from my Mac, so I doubt that any nasties have got in the archive from that source. The .zip is the original download direct from the vendor. It is not uncommon for some virus software to register false positives with some commercially available software. Don't risk it if you are not sure.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back