Heeeeeeelp !!!

Hi Out There,

Is there still anyone out there still willing to share the shareware,
maybe upload it to an ftp, where I could pick it up or upload it to
my ftp.

Thanks,

Tom

[email protected]

If GMG or any of the moderators would like this removed please let me know.

http://cid-6bbdfb904df5b089.office.live.com/embedicon.aspx/New%20folder/RapidCheck^_Go^_setup.exe

Thankyou recommend a densometer for this purpose. Used to live in Sydney on the north shore - happy memerys
regards wayne

XRite

XRite

Xrite has this program available now for free on their website as PrintCheck, says to uninstall RapidCheck before installing.

Re: Xrite

Re: Xrite

Sorry, just noticed this is a trial version, mine expires 1-9-11, they got me, now I've uninstalled RapidCheck! Oh well, always had problems getting it to work here on our system.

gmg PrintControl

gmg PrintControl

gmg PrintControl is great software but it is NOT a free software you can just download and use it. If you want to test it you have to contact gmg dealer or gmg directly and ask for a demo. It will not run without a dongle (hasp key).

gmg PrintControl is great software but it is NOT a free software you can just download and use it. If you want to test it you have to contact gmg dealer or gmg directly and ask for a demo. It will not run without a dongle (hasp key).

Thank you for the information.
I've already contacted them. :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back