Good Financial News

gordo

300%20Good%20Financial%20News_zps9dsdq7er.jpg

No, really. It's a good thing, you guys stop worrying. Now, we can shut the company down through the Federal Bankruptcy process, jettison off all our debt, change the companiy's name, and buy ourselves back out of bankruptcy for pennies on the dollar. Of course, there may be a few obstacles in getting our old vendors and suppliers to do business with the new company, but, challenges are exciting, don't you think? (see "Kodak")

Oh, BTW.... as CEO, I've given myself a 5000% raise because I came up with this new startegy.

Last edited:
Best financing that ever was . . . 7 year no interest no principal loan!!!!!!

My father (who has been in printing since the 1960s) told me that the best thing about the printing industry is that it drives you to drink.

My father (who has been in printing since the 1960s) told me that the best thing about the printing industry is that it drives you to drink.

I also have been in the business sine the late 60's . . . I have yet to to find the part of the industry that is the designated driver to get you home . . . . :)

I have been working here at Alma Offset for what would have been 28 years come this May 28th but I just got word the shop is closing at the end of this month because there is no work. To be fair the owner never hired any sales people or updated to digital presses but I never thought I would be looking for work at age 58.
Not much out there either at lest not here in Central NJ.

Alma, I sympathize completely. With the industry the way it is, you can't just expect work to walk in the door, you have to have sales people to go get it, but we're in the same boat on that score. I wish you lots of luck, and hope that somebody else will appreciate your experience.

I have been working here at Alma Offset for what would have been 28 years come this May 28th but I just got word the shop is closing at the end of this month because there is no work. To be fair the owner never hired any sales people or updated to digital presses but I never thought I would be looking for work at age 58.
Not much out there either at lest not here in Central NJ.

Sorry to hear that and good luck to you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back