Gray back / Duplex Board / packaging forum? help please!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the ideas and replies, this forum is awesome!. I am in need of some help, any chance someone knows a forum like this but for the packaging area, the reason I ask is because I'm desperately trying to find someone / agent / company who can supply duplex / gray back board. I've gone through hoards of websites and I'm only hitting a road block and i'm loosing my hair now!:confused:
If anyone can help, I would most appreciate it
Thanks ahead !
Mark

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the ideas and replies, this forum is awesome!. I am in need of some help, any chance someone knows a forum like this but for the packaging area, the reason I ask is because I'm desperately trying to find someone / agent / company who can supply duplex / gray back board. I've gone through hoards of websites and I'm only hitting a road block and i'm loosing my hair now!:confused:
If anyone can help, I would most appreciate it
Thanks ahead !
Mark

Hello Mark,

Is it possible you are looking for CCNB(Clay Coated Newsback)? This is a common board used in folding carton packaging. It has a grey back approximately the color of a grey newspaper. It is not a duplex but sounds like what you may be looking for. If it is, it will be easy to find.

gray back supply duplex

gray back supply duplex

Hey Cold,

Thanks for getting back to me!, I dont think its clay coated newsback, I'm just looking for plain gray back duplex board. I've seen hundreds of suppliers but everything seems shady!

Also Cold, if you know anyone / company that supplies banner stands, please let me know. I'm going crazy here, we've got orders and our suppliers are just holding us at hostage!
:(

Mark

davey board?

davey board?

you can get 70pt davey board through Unisource, that is a fairly common board for doing thing like turned edge binders, book covers, etc....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back