Heat transfer paper for Xerox docucolor?

jdkmfish

I have a Docucolor 8000 and Docucolor 250,
each one does not to feed the heat transfer paper well through the printers.
When we had to 6060, this was not a issue.

I think it is the brand of heat transfer paper,
does anyone have any experience with finding
a laser heat transfer paper that works good with
Xerox Docucolor equipment?

I have a Docucolor 8000 and Docucolor 250,
each one does not to feed the heat transfer paper well through the printers.
When we had to 6060, this was not a issue.

I think it is the brand of heat transfer paper,
does anyone have any experience with finding
a laser heat transfer paper that works good with
Xerox Docucolor equipment?

Try Airwaves Elite+, I have run it through my 8000AP.
1-800-468-7335

Last edited:
I'd go with Airwaves too.

but remember, the DC8000AP uses fuser oil and the DC250 does not. So you need 2 different types of transfer paper.

Oops, forgot about no oil.... Try Select, I think I used that on my Canon 3200 before (no oil).

I have a DocuColor 252. Xerox tells me I have to use their transfer paper, then raised the price by 50%. Anyone use a different paper with success?

Thank you

I have a DocuColor 252. Xerox tells me I have to use their transfer paper, then raised the price by 50%. Anyone use a different paper with success?

Thank you

Sure there going to tell you that! Give Airwaves a try, they'll send samples.

We tried a different brand and it jammed the heck out of the printer and we got warned we woudl have to pay the repairs next time.

I'll give Airwaves a try.

dglenniu03 - did you give it a try? We have a Doc242 and want to do some T-shirt designs and I am looking for a good option on the paper. Thanks

I have some techniprint 4.0 and a xerox docucolor 242. I tried it yesterday but at the end of the fuser, the paper melted. Now i wonder what settings i should use! Can anyone help me?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back