heidelber herkules pro pdf

Simonco, this isn't the service manual my friend. The PDF file was extracted from Heidelberg Follow ME CD which elaborates the spare parts and step by step installation and removal of every parts, error messages and some general information about PCBs.

From Heidelberg Follow ME CD's point of view, this PDF File is incomplete! So far , I have been providing Technical solution for Agfa and Screen Pre-press Equipment. You made me to move on Heidelberg and Kodak/ Creo as well.

Last edited:
Simonco, this isn't the service manual my friend. The PDF file was extracted from Heidelberg Follow ME CD which elaborates the spare parts and step by step installation and removal of every parts, error messages and some general information about PCBs.

From Heidelberg Follow ME CD's point of view, this PDF File is incomplete! So far , I have been providing Technical solution for Agfa and Screen Pre-press Equipment. You made me to move on Heidelberg and Kodak/ Creo as well.

Ok Simpnco, I got your PM. It certainly helps, better than having nothing!

Hi Armya, do you can help me? Where can I to get manual for herkules basic complete then?

I do not know anybody who is willing to break the law by providing you with Heidelberg's Confidential Materials, but I am prepared to help you with your Technical issues. This is a series offence in North America.:)

Hi, ok! my problem is with herkules Basic error 8203, I already check all pressure system, it is 1.2 Bar pressure and the switch it's ok too, I think so the problem is in the mirror motor, how can I test it?

Hi, ok! my problem is with herkules Basic error 8203, I already check all pressure system, it is 1.2 Bar pressure and the switch it's ok too, I think so the problem is in the mirror motor, how can I test it?

Did you change those 2 Airline filters? did you test the voltages going to the hosing of the filters? When you took old filters out, did you notice any sign of water in the filters or the hosing? Yes? OK. Now we can start working on Mirror Motor. NO?? Rectify those problems first.

Normally, error 8203 in Herkules is spinner mirror unit is problem. You should check the air compressor, bar switch on voltage, your spinner or ECC board of Herkules. Where do you locate in US or PM me, I will try to help you whatever I can.

Did you change those 2 Airline filters? did you test the voltages going to the hosing of the filters? When you took old filters out, did you notice any sign of water in the filters or the hosing? Yes? OK. Now we can start working on Mirror Motor. NO?? Rectify those problems first.

Ok! I will to see this.
Mauricio

Normally, error 8203 in Herkules is spinner mirror unit is problem. You should check the air compressor, bar switch on voltage, your spinner or ECC board of Herkules. Where do you locate in US or PM me, I will try to help you whatever I can.

Leo,

Would you be able to give me a feed back on your Avantra 44 Carriage? You asked for my support. At least, give me a feed back.

Ok! I will to see this.
Mauricio

Hi Farshad, thank you for your attention, well... I already change the airline filters, check the hoses and did test on voltages to the filters, the pressure is 1.2 bars on line, the switch pressure it's ok and temperature on line pressure is around 10C.You can let me know the next step?
Mauricio

Hi Farshad, thank you for your attention, well... I already change the filters, check the hoses and did test on voltages to the filters, the pressure is 1.2 bars on line, the switch pressure it's ok and temperature on line pressure is around 10C.You can let me know the next step?
Mauricio

Hi Mauricio,

I have prepared a procedure for you. We need to have the Herkules Basic Diag Floppy(CON-DIAG BASIC) Part number 05280605. The procedure is to open the Mirror and try to make the rotation manually. Please provide me with your email. I have Plenty of information for you.

Last edited:
Leo,

Would you be able to give me a feed back on your Avantra 44 Carriage? You asked for my support. At least, give me a feed back.

Thanks Armya Inc., I'm blind of AGFA field. I just forwarded to my friend and I'm waiting his response too. I will keep you update.
Anyway, Say Thanks again
Leo.

Thanks Armya Inc., I'm blind of AGFA field. I just forwarded to my friend and I'm waiting his response too. I will keep you update.
Anyway, Say Thanks again
Leo.

I would like to hear more about the progress. Wish you the best.

Hi Mauricio,

I have prepared a procedure for you. We need to have the Herkules Basic Diag Floppy(CON-DIAG BASIC) Part number 05280605. The procedure is to open the Mirror and try to make the rotation manually. Please provide me with your email. I have Plenty of information for you.

Farshad I don't have the floppy disc basic, we bought an old and used equipament, it doesn't have manual, it has nothing, but any way can't I try to open and to make the rotation manually? how the problem? is very hard? how does it work? I need to solve this.
my e-mail is [email protected]
I hope that you need me.

Farshad I don't have the floppy disc basic, we bought an old and used equipament, it doesn't have manual, it has nothing, but any way can't I try to open and to make the rotation manually? how the problem? is very hard? how does it work? I need to solve this.
my e-mail is [email protected]
I hope that you need me.

No worries. I hate that floppy too. I will send you an email.

we are experiencing the same problem with our herkules pro. we dont have diagnostic disk or any manuals to guide us. can anyone share? Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back