Heidelberg 18k perfector!

Highly sophisticated machine, which is really only useful to big corporations. Not small businesses. These are very expensive, but I appreciate the video.

Deus ex Machina

Deus ex Machina

Hello Maestro of All

The Winter of 1965/66 - I turned my back on sheet - fed litho and entered into the --

"Wonders of Web Offset Printing" some presses I have had the pleasure of !!

Goss Suburban, Harris - Marinoni M1000, M850, M845, M200, Halley-Aller, Baker Perkins G16

Komori System 38, Komori System 20, Goss Universal, L & M Pacer, Polygraph Ultraset,

and M.A.N Newspaper Presses

Regards, Alois

Ah the good old Aller Continuous Undulating inking Mechanism. I loved working on my Baker Perkins. It has a very interesting history for those who are so inclined.

I always have to bite my lip when I hear sheetfed printers refer to 'fast' or 'high speed', they know not of what they speak.

Aint it the truth, Bill Caxton took a whole year to makeready and print his first book, No auto type chase loaders or auto leather inking pad washers, had to crank out each sheet by hand, The kids today dont know what printing really is LOL

Hello Maestro of All

The Winter of 1965/66 - I turned my back on sheet - fed litho and entered into the --

"Wonders of Web Offset Printing" some presses I have had the pleasure of !!

Goss Suburban, Harris - Marinoni M1000, M850, M845, M200, Halley-Aller, Baker Perkins G16

Komori System 38, Komori System 20, Goss Universal, L & M Pacer, Polygraph Ultraset,

and M.A.N Newspaper Presses

Regards, Alois

I'll be honest with you I'm entirely new to the web market and I'm on a m600. Enjoying it so far, although the type of work I'm printing now is far from what I was doing before. Looking to learn the folding aspects of the machine.

I always have to bite my lip when I hear sheetfed printers refer to 'fast' or 'high speed', they know not of what they speak.

It's an entirely different ball game. Generally speaking a higher quality of work is achieved on a sheetfed press. I never printed toilet paper I can assure you of that. Webs are all about acceptable limits and speed, quality comes last in the equation. I've done an 18k iph make ready on an xl105 for the mclaren mp4-12c. It looked fantastic. Try putting that on my web! Not happening kid

Aint it the truth, Bill Caxton took a whole year to makeready and print his first book, No auto type chase loaders or auto leather inking pad washers, had to crank out each sheet by hand, The kids today dont know what printing really is LOL

Indeed that is something to behold. Things move on though and that's all gone. The digital age is here and people don't want to wait for things anymore. If I plonked him in front of an xl105 he would be as miffed as I would in front of his kit.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back