Heidelberg Prinect MetaDimension

We just got the Prinect MetaDimension 2013. I am getting the error "Virtual Printer is not running." I discovered last week that they were paused. Now when I click on "start a virtual printer" it goes to error. I also cannot get to output plan. When I look at "outlook plan templates" there are none there. When I click on a virtual printer I get the error "No output plan match found.(list is empty)."Any help? Thanks

We just got the Prinect MetaDimension 2013. I am getting the error "Virtual Printer is not running." I discovered last week that they were paused. Now when I click on "start a virtual printer" it goes to error. I also cannot get to output plan. When I look at "outlook plan templates" there are none there. When I click on a virtual printer I get the error "No output plan match found.(list is empty)."Any help? Thanks
hi
if you face any problem on prinect you can reach us .
we can provide the supporton line on .
we are ex heidelberg.

Hello
I am here to help you. In most cases, I can do it remotely to do rip settings. And of course for free in a friendly way.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back