Heidelberg SM-52 Actual Electrical Power Draw

connerj91

I'm looking for someone that has a Heidelberg SM-52 with a coating unit that can tell me the actual amperage draw from the machine when it's running. Preferrably a SM-52-5-P+L, but really any 4 or 5 color with a coating unit.

I need to find out the actual draw at the electrical panel when the machine is running with the hot air knives and IR running.

I have what Heidelberg shows in the manual, but I am most interested in the actual draw. We did a test on a SM-52-5-H, which draws about 30 KW, and the book says 50.5.

Good day sir
Hope you are well in union with his family.
Welll you can calculate the Ampers very easy: I: kw/Volts = Example 30.000/380Vca=79 Amps aprxo in other words more higher Volts the
Amps is less if you using 440Vca=68amps
However the most practical test is use: Clamp amperimeter and measure the 3 ac phases, in order to get the Ampers that any cables conducts in the wires. You will have very conclusive ACTUAL draw of the unit .
Let me know any question or doubt about
Blessing
[email protected]
cell+WhatsApp:+50588611441

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back