Heidelberg Topsetter 74 error E41c0

jmandassociates

Looking for some help with a Heidelberg Topsetter 74. We are getting an error code E41c0: lead clamp release bar cannot be driven. Either PH30H or PH31H.

hi
about your problem ,ph30h ,ph31h sens open /close leading edge clamp in home side.
h means home side(toch screen is home side)
ph30h for origin point and ph31h for end point of leading edge clamp
open the back door of the topsetter , you can see leading clamp .in home side of leading edge clamp you will see
ph30h and ph31h if sensors be ok (not damage).for one step please clean it .clean middle of two(ph30,31h) sensor (gap) carefully.
close door and run your job if the problem not solve
second step is adjusting. you have to open service menu
do you have password?
test one step and reply .if give error i will explain next step
regards

Hello Looking for some help with a Heidelberg Topsetter 74. We are getting this error code E420f: recording head has not been positioned at its origin. ( origin sensor does not turn off.)

Hello Looking for some help with a Heidelberg Topsetter 74. We are getting this error code E420f: recording head has not been positioned at its origin. ( origin sensor does not turn off.)

There is a small sensor on the head rails on the home side of the machine. Please check it.

Hi thanks for the reply, I have removed and reinserted the sensor cable but we still getting the same error massage. Please help.

Hi it me again, the topsetter has initialize, because a technician told me to adjust the 5v PSU, so after that it initialize. But anytime i try to image the ripper keep telling me that the recorder is not responding, please I seriously need help.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back