Heidelberg trendsetter 3244

Mohamed if thats the size it sends you then you wont be able to use the plate size you want it might be configured like that from factory i know it can be changed from hyperteminal or serviceshell but if you dont have exprerience in changing values on the serviceshell or hyperterminal then just dont do it you might damage your ctp, i can help you doing it remotly send me a pm so we can get on with it.

Dear All,
Thanks for your help.
Please find attached and advice me ? untitled.jpg

Dear Carloss,
Thanks for you help.
Are you seen the below massage?
and seen the machine software?
What`s your recommend for me ?

It seems that your machine is the "E" type. With the firmware version >2.32b (2.40b and up) minimum plate size restriction is removed. Your current revision is 2.32 ("b").
So I recommend firmware upgrade.

Regards

Dear LoWang,
How to upgrade the firmware version ?

Dear LoWang,
How to upgrade the firmware version ?

Hanafy,
if you haven't done firmware upgrade before, it's better to pass it to someone who did.
You'll need to make the actual firmware backup (don't even try without that), then backup have to be checked for consistency. Next step is upgrade itself. And the last - some housekeeping. Every step done without using serviseshell is tricky and really needs knowledge. Maybe Carlos can assist you?

Hi All,

I am looking for some Trendsetter parts that have been discontinued:

Oriental Motor Vexta PH2610-E2.9 Carriage Stepper Motor

Automation DC BL Motor Control Drum Amp ALC1201-110-1011

If anyone knows a good cost effective source for these parts, please let me know.

Thanks

I have trendsetter 3244 CTP machine and i had problem with it.
i can`t install a minimum size for it 3943x330 mm, the last size can be installed 525x459 mm.
I need help for this case.

Best Regards
Mohamed Hanafy

I have a similar trendsetter, i get errors like "Head: Datalink timed out waiting for break"
can anybody help me understand what this means and how to solve it?

I have a similar trendsetter, i get errors like "Head: Datalink timed out waiting for break"
can anybody help me understand what this means and how to solve it?

xmesas: if it's intermittent I would blame the cables going to head (most probably the flat one, 20-pin header cable EH-BP, going to J10, might be another one - DB-9 connector for EH/LE-BPTS going to J9).

How do i check these cables

This is what I usually do: new cables (one at the time) connected to head and power box and running outside of machine, carriage run from 0 to 44000 and back few times, and checking for communication to the head (like: >>laser). Yeaa I know: new cable... it can be diy (straight 1:1), or ....???? Kodak ???
I just have a spare for testing.

Firmware update

Firmware update

My Friend it is 1 to 1 dont worry both cables are.
HI TO EVERY BODY.
I am an Italian printer that have trendsetter 3244/E
How is easy to update a firmware to allow the use of a GTO 52 plate too ? ? ?
I asked to my technician, but he told me he newer did that.
My firmaware version is 1.45.
I belive need to upgrade to version 2.40b, is it correct ? ? ?
Let me know.

Many thank from Italy.
Mr. Sergio Caselli.

HI TO EVERY BODY.
I am an Italian printer that have trendsetter 3244/E
How is easy to update a firmware to allow the use of a GTO 52 plate too ? ? ?
I asked to my technician, but he told me he newer did that.
My firmaware version is 1.45.
I belive need to upgrade to version 2.40b, is it correct ? ? ?
Let me know.

Many thank from Italy.
Mr. Sergio Caselli.

Sergio, what is your TS's firmware revision (check in printconsole during booting or resetting), is it semi or al version? MPE or MCE?
or at least manufacture date...
I can't remind myself but so low firmware version may indicate it's AL - the spec is 394x508 mm in AL mode or 330x508 mm in manual mode.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back