Heidelberg trendsetter 3244

Hi,

I will borrow this thread, if I may. :rolleyes:
We have Creo Trendsetter 3244 (MPE Firmware Version 2.51b, Trendsetter software version: 2.33b). We had no problem so far, but now 3 of our clients wants GTO plates with dimensions of 450x370mm. We use Raster Blaster for our tiff shooter. I made profile for this plates as usual, but when I want to put plate in, I get the message: "one or both plate dimensions too small".
Then I have read the manuals a little and it says that smallest plate for 3244 is 394x330 portrait orientation. I have changed my profile to portrait and I can put the plate in. OK, that works. But the problem is that when I put plate in portrait orientation it is somehow skewed and I can't put it straight. So the image on the plate is skewed for about 3 mm. It seems like the plate is too narrow for clamps.
Is there any trick that I can put this small plates in landscape orientation like other plates? Or maybe somebody have other idea what can I do with portrait orientation?

Thanks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back