Help Need plz Xerox J75 wont print from Tray 6 and Tray 7

Nightdesign

Hi People,

I have a problem with Xerox j75 wont print from Tray 6 and 7 but when I copy from machine it recognized the trays can you help me plz or anyone have a solution about these problem

Thanks a lot,

Also in machine status the machine recognized the Tray 6 and 7 but in command workstation i can't see any idea

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 159
  • J75_photo.jpg
    J75_photo.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 170
Did you try turning it on and off? If you have a fiery, make sure you turn it off at the same time. It's the only thing that ever worked for us.

I'd also try turning it on and then off and make sure the Fiery resets too.

Also go to your printer settings for the J75 and make sure that tray 6&7 are selected as installed options. I see you have trays 5 and 8 installed but 6&7 are not listed so you won't be able to pull from them using the Fiery but the engine will pull from them when copying.

I'd also try turning it on and then off and make sure the Fiery resets too.

Also go to your printer settings for the J75 and make sure that tray 6&7 are selected as installed options. I see you have trays 5 and 8 installed but 6&7 are not listed so you won't be able to pull from them using the Fiery but the engine will pull from them when copying.
Sometimes your PC or Fiery can "forget" what options are installed. This, or something close to it, is the solution.

I tried everything but again i cant print from Try 6 and 7, but when i do photocopy from machine its working not from PC or workstation

I tried everything but again i cant print from Try 6 and 7, but when i do photocopy from machine its working not from PC or workstation
Okay, it’s a good thing that you can copy using trays 6&7 at least you know they’re functional. Make sure that you have the latest versions of CW and also the latest printer driver for the J75.

When you look at your printer driver for the J75 do you see all the options that are in the image below? You should see Tray 6 and 7 (oversized) as an installed option. If not, then select it from the available options and add it. Then select update to make the changes on the Fiery driver. I don't have a J75 driver but you should see something very similar.

Xerox Trays.JPG

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back