herkules pro 4002 error

simonco

On our Herkules Pro Imagesetter appears service error 4002. The head can not reach the specified position. There are certain movements that are not controlled. Sometimes returning to the starting position, but after one or two tests forward and backward optical carriage that reported the same error. Please let me know or advise where can be defect. Could it be the Feed controller who send wrong signal to the berger controler or berger controler send bad signal to step motor. (Can I use feed controller from other machine (hercules clasic) only for test?

I have same problem in my herkules pro . I have changed berger controller from lynotype machine it works fine. I dont know about the herkules classic

Iqbal haroon

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back