Highwater TorrentRip with HW776

adarfeen

Dear Guys,

We are facing the following issue:

"we have installed Torrent Rip ver 5 (Torrent 5.5r1c), setup the device i.e. Agfa Avantra, make a uncalibrated cal but when we release the job for output the error "Cassette 0 not available on Spindle A or B" comes in teh message window and jop fails. We have checked the HW PCB on different machine and it works OK. Any suggestions or advice.

Output Device: Agfa Avnatra 25s
Interface Card : HW 776
Rip : Torrent 5.5r1c

Last edited:
Dear Guys,

We are facing the following issue:

"we have installed Torrent Rip ver 5 (Torrent 5.5r1c), setup the device i.e. Agfa Avantra, make a uncalibrated cal but when we release the job for output the error "Cassette 0 not available on Spindle A or B" comes in teh message window and jop fails. We have checked the HW PCB on different machine and it works OK. Any suggestions or advice.

Output Device: Agfa Avnatra 25s
Interface Card : HW 776
Rip : Torrent 5.5r1c

You did not set any cassette and film at the Cassette Manager, I think.

Dear Guys

I have managed this issue, we have to sync the cassette numbers with the Rip, and also have to define two devices as per cassette.

Regards
Adnan

Yes, we usually recommend making two page setups (one for each cassette width). You need to be certain you set the RIP's cassette manager to match what is listed on the imagesetter itself.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back