Hot folder printing

caveman

Hello people,

I'm looking for a solution in printing PDF files from multiple workstations to a printer. I figured the best way is to setup the printer on one workstation, also setup a utility which will monitor defined folders and print incoming pdfs automaticaly. The users would only need to copy their files in the watched folders. The question is which utility. Do you have any suggestions? I came across PDF Multi Print and HotFolder printer which I will test but I would appreciate any other suggestions.

thank you in advance

We offer a hot folder based automated imposition solution. It is the best and the most economical solution on the market. If you need some level of imposition, this would be the ideal solution. Every hot folder can have its own parameters, marks, etc. and output to a different printing device.

Impostrip On Demand is only $995. with unlimited number of hot folders.

If you would like to try a free and complete license, contact ,me via email.

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
www. imposition.com

raymond @ imposition.com

What platform? Mac or PC? Do you want to print to a CTP device, a workflow, or just print on a laserprinter/inkjet? There are a variety of options depending on what it is you're trying to do.

I would prefer to set it up on a PC but MAC is not out of the question. I only want to print to an inkjet printer (a 24'' Canon plotter), each file "as is". No imposition, no resizing, no additional marks....A plain print on coated paper.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back