How to find a professional forum for paper related question‘s

Buntpapier

Hi!

I am searching for a forum like this but regarding paper technology.
I have to build illustrative model of a sheet of paper in relation of 1:100. A 100g paper will get a 10 mm thickness. To do this I need more information’s about the fibers. For example length, diameter, amount of fibers in relation to the paper volume. Are fibers more like a pipe and if yes which wall sickness do fibers have.
The forum language does not matter. I just need a good forum.

Thanks

Buntpapier

Hi!

I am searching for a forum like this but regarding paper technology.
I have to build illustrative model of a sheet of paper in relation of 1:100. A 100g paper will get a 10 mm thickness. To do this I need more information’s about the fibers. For example length, diameter, amount of fibers in relation to the paper volume. Are fibers more like a pipe and if yes which wall sickness do fibers have.
The forum language does not matter. I just need a good forum.

Thanks

Buntpapier

The place to start is TAPPI:TAPPI

Hi Gordo!

Thanks for the hint. At the end it wasn’t TAPPI, it was another paper freak. But anyway the direction was perfect.

Thanks

Buntpapier

Hi Buntpapier
I am having some problems with a Polar Mohr 76 SD-P machine, I have seen from some old forums that you are very helpful and knowledgeable on this machine. Are you still active on the Print Planet forum? I will explain full story...

thanks
Travis

Hi traviscalder!

I will try to help. What is the problem.

Best regards
Buntpapier

Hi Buntpapier
You helped me before on a troublesome 76SDP, now when I switch it on, it just flashes the ( = ) icon on the display. No keys seem to do anything, the machine seems to lock out and not allow anything.
No other error codes, just ( = ) flashing.
Do you have any ideas please...??

Thanks
Travis

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back