How to start printing Leaflets?

aycan555

Hi everyone, i am newbie in printing..

I want to print take away leaflets on A4 + glossy and triple fold ..

Please can any one help me to find what equipments i need

Kind Regards
Aycan

Just a thought.....

Just a thought.....

Send them to the printer down the street that needs the work.

Sorry...don't mean to be a wise guy, but everyone seems to want to get into this business rather than use the companies that already exist.

With that said.....If you can give us more info maybe we can help you out. Are these full color? Are you looking at digital or offset? Large or small quantities? What kind of space do you have?

Dave

hi thanxs for youer reply,

Firstaval, i am not going to open print shop or something like this:)

I have got takeaway shop, normaly i was working with one guy he was doing 100k leaflet for £1000

I was using for 3 months, but i want to do less with different design,

Now i am doing my self, buying a4 1000 cost me £4, but they are not glossy, also iam using dell laser 1320c printer, the cartrige is verry expensive

I need to do 1000 leaflets a day ...

Glossy Finish
Triple folder
And cheap cartridge printer... :)

i can spend upto £3000 to buy equipments...

thanxs

CRAP PRINT = CRAP FOOD

I cant believe the quality of take away menus we get in the UK, I always avoid those restaurants

A

Well, it would probably be better to let the stock have the glossy finish. I don't think trying to find a printer that can print a glossy layer would work. As for water-proofing, laminating is one way to achieve that, but I don't think that is what you want either. Most glossy stock can repel a small amount of moisture and you might have to be satisfied with that.

Are your leaflets different every day? Or just different every month?

If what you are printing changes every day I would recommend using a digital printer in your area. Establish an account and get billing based on the understanding that you will need 1000 copies every day.

If what you are printing changes every month, then consider talking to an offset printer. You should be able get billed based on the amount you need per month, but only be invoiced every couple of weeks.

If the menu has been produced on the cheap, design is bad paper is crap then I think it does reflect on them!

A

back to the topic. he needs a good laser printer spec'd for gloss. or a production digital color machine like a xerox 700 or a km5501. call your local copier sales people

cost is the other issue. It should be cheaper to buy copies from a printer. for 5000 per week you should be able to find a printer to do this cheaper than a laser printer. even if you go to 1000 per day. concentrate on the business you run.

...for many of us, first impressions count i believe, the amount of junk takeaway menus coming through my door just doesn't draw me in for the most part...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back