I need some help

I have made two modifications to equipment that I run. One cuts down on make-ready time and makes jobs run more smoothly. The other takes a process normally done by hand and makes it able to be run on a machine at about 3000 per hour. This last one I have been running for a few years, and have produced millions of pieces.
I know that these are marketable Ideas but how do I get them out there? Anyone have any suggestions? I could use a partner…

Check into what IP is already out there. About half of my "new ideas" we have looked into patenting already had patents issued, some still current and some have ran out by not paying the fees. I find it somewhat amazing the amount of patents that exist when the technology to make them actually workable is just emerging yet they have been issued for years.

Internal
One of the Ideas Is more of a process than it is a physical piece. This is the one I have been running for a while. A friend and I went through the patent process on this idea. My friend took care of the business end and I took care of the technology. It ended up he lost money and I lost a friend because of a crooked Patent Attorney.(my friend picked the attorney.)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back