I want to buy Folder Gluer with Small Foot Print Any Brand

Used or new? Where are you located?
If you are looking to buy used, I'd recomend calling used equipment companies like Boggs, PFS, etc (if you're in the US) to ask them to let you know if when they get one.

I frequently buy from Boggs, they have no folder gluer currently in their website. Will try PFS. Can you recommend other used equipment companies who specilaizes on folder gluer just need the simple folder gluer ones preperably with small foot print. Thanks.

I am looking for Small Foot Print Folder Gluer like a Small Box Folder Gluer | Brandtjen & Kluge – Brandtjen & Kluge, LLC or a Compact - B & R Moll - Moll Brothers or something like that. Any brand will do. Basically I need is straight line folding and gluing of boxes.

Thank you in advance.
I may be able to assist. Please email me directly at [email protected]. If you can kindly forward the details so that I can show to our inventory person we can review what we have available.

Thank you
Dan

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back