i1 Pro 2 - Remove before first use sticker?

Stephen Marsh

The i1 Pro 2 underside has a yellow "remove before first use" sticker, that covers a small clear plastic window or similar?

Anybody have any idea what this window is, what it does, why this is covered by a sticker and what the consequences would be of not removing the sticker etc?

You have to remove this sticker if you want to use measurement table - the rule has black and white stripes which are recognized by sensor hiding behind sticker.

You have to remove this sticker if you want to use measurement table - the rule has black and white stripes which are recognized by sensor hiding behind sticker.

Thank you for the reply!

From the description, I presume that you mean the manual hand held "mat" and not the automated iO table.

Stephen Marsh

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back