Image blinding/ Plate Weak

Calcium is 10X more prevalent in magenta versus cyan, Minimum.

You may have a problem finding an ink company that knows and is willing to incorporate the .20% of sequestering agent I have stated, eh?.

This will solve the problem.

Feed it!

>.< Period D

The problem could be due to the cyan pigment not being fully dispersed into the ink varnish. Even though you tried a different batch of ink, it's possible the ink company used the same lot of pigment, and there is an issue with that lot of pigment.

My recommendation is to try some ink from a different ink company. You might even have a trial sample in your shop somewhere.

Yes it is more prevalent in the magenta ink. But you get calcium leaching from the paper, which is the bigger issue.

The problem could be due to the cyan pigment not being fully dispersed into the ink varnish. Even though you tried a different batch of ink, it's possible the ink company used the same lot of pigment, and there is an issue with that lot of pigment.

My recommendation is to try some ink from a different ink company. You might even have a trial sample in your shop somewhere.

I jst want to know why is it not coming on whole area, Why at perticular area?

I jst want to know why is it not coming on whole area, Why at perticular area?

Can you list what ink & fountain solution are being used.

An incompatibility of ink & fountain solution can cause semi-polymerising, failure to transfer & blinding.

One question: the damp dials for each unit. What ever deck the cyan is being tested on, do you need to raise the dials higher then whats needed for KMY ?

Can you list what ink & fountain solution are being used.

An incompatibility of ink & fountain solution can cause semi-polymerising, failure to transfer & blinding.

One question: the damp dials for each unit. What ever deck the cyan is being tested on, do you need to raise the dials higher then whats needed for KMY ?

We are using TOYO's TK supremo with Technova's Nector Nova fount.
We are running this combination from last 1 yrs. We are start facing this problem from last fortnight.

Now operatore is complaing that cyan in taking bit more water than regular

So lets recap cyan ink is having issues only on certain areas of the plate? Is it the same areas every time or does it move? Gripper, gearside operator side? The issue has only happened in the last 2 weeks(Any changes happened in the last 2 weeks that you can remember?) I still cannot figure out if the ink is bad how it can only be bad in certain areas unless there is some type of mechanical issue that has been overlooked somewhere. I would assume you have gone through a thorough process check of your rollers, dampeners, fountain solution doser pH/Conductivity and plate blanket pressures. Also your plate area has checked their processor and all of their other systems. I still say you should try a Cyan ink from another manufacturer just to close the loop.

Roller Stripping

Roller Stripping

pacificiam,

Do any of the KCMY unit Roller Trains have this likeness, see posted JPG image, especially the Cyan Unit ???

Regards, Alois

Attachments

• DSC00015 Roller  Stripping.JPG
    DSC00015 Roller Stripping.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 193
pacificiam,

Do any of the KCMY unit Roller Trains have this likeness, see posted JPG image, especially the Cyan Unit ???

Regards, Alois

Hi,

we dont have this type of roller stripping.

Yesterday we were running special colour ink on m/c.
We faced same problem and wonder this special colour have shade like cyan:p.

We also consult ink manufacturer and put new fresh batch of Cyan ink.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back