Imposition white papers/ressources

Colorblind

Hi guys, I just started working for a small but busy print shop. I will mostly be involved with the prepress department. They have a Screen Trueflow workflow and use Flat Worker and Page Optimize for imposition. Can you please recommend any generic white papers or ressources on imposition? Thanks in advance!

What is it that you are looking for, sheet optimization, how to impose pages, what imposition is, comparisons of products? I support EFI Metrix, how can I help?

Matt, I'm looking for generic information resources on imposition for now. Thank you Stephen, I will have a look at your links.

Hi Colorblind,

We are an independent software developer from Montreal too. You can read about our imposition solutions on our Website Loading dynamic Web site: Ultimate Technographics Inc. .... Impostrip OnDemand is our flagship solution and it is a fraction of the cost you'll see for solutions like EFI Metrix. We have been doing imposition software for the last 25 years, so, lots of experience.

Feel free to ask any questions via email: raymond (AT) imposition.com

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back