In italy a new web-to-print

Hi guys, my company Sartori Group locate in Italy, this year open a web to print site...
i think that is a exciting experience, because if before we work just with local customer, now is possible to know other contest and situation. I hope that we will go outside italy to be present in new situation...
at the moment the site is just in italian...but in the future :) Sartori Group s.r.l.
have a great day at all...
ciao

We're able to ship in europe and extraeurope

We're able to ship in europe and extraeurope

In according with our shipaccount, at the moment we' are able to go out italy.
The site is in italian, but it's possible with a Sartori's operator try to make the upload files into the form.
we can print Banner PVC 6.99euro mq - PVC Stickers 5,99 euro mq- Forex Pannel PVC 12euromq - we can print poster paper in high quality - photo ( for museum or exposition or collection ) in high quality with Lambda

We print with the new RHO750 Durst and the new HP Latex L6550

The email for more info is [email protected]
or you can try to speak with us by Skype add --> Sartori Group Online Digital Print
:) have a nice day

Attachments

• FOREX.jpg
    FOREX.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 197
  • pvccalandrato_limoni.jpg
    pvccalandrato_limoni.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 192
  • VINILE.jpg
    VINILE.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 185

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back