increasing exposure value on screen FT_R3050

Buchu

Dear All,
i was trying to adjust the exposure setting of screen FT-R30550 imagesetter.in the laser exposure setting i used to output jobs at 3000dpi resolution and expousre intensity of 300.previously it was possible to increase the intensity beyond this point ,but now i don't know what goes wrong the machine couldn't hold beyond 300.can somebody help me out on this?

increasing exposure value on screen FT_R3050

Maybe the problem is your Cont board that can't make a program. Usually, If you reached the 300 intensity and no error appear, maybe the polygon mirror have a dirt but you must check first the screen dots.

Check the 50% in the test pattern (if you can do it in service moe) and magnify if it has a fringes. if you see nothing, the best thing you must do is to adjust the developing time and developig temp or chemical ratio of your film processor. Then you can adjust the laser value to 90 to 195 (laser safe life) and 210 to 300 (laser maybe old)

Note: Please follow the chemical specification before you adjust the laser.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back