Indesign mag subscription

jun

Hello Everybody.

Just wondering if someone subscribe to indesign mag (Creativepro.com) and get their respective issues. In my case, I subscribed last June 4, 2011. But up to now I didn't get any issues.

Was I deceived by this site?

I subscribed for 2 years.

I subscribed a couple of years ago and had the same thoughts you have. I contacted them about my subscription and they explained how to go on their website and download the issues…a printed version is not an option. It is a great magazine with lots of helpful info but like most I get, I just could not find the time to read it. Now that this economy has provided me with a little more free time (trying to see the positive ;)) I am thinking about renewing my subscription.
Gary

If you haven't already, go to indesignmag.com and try to login with the email address used when you subscribed. If you can't login try the customer service link at the top of the page. Hope this helps.
Gary

Hi everybody,

It turns out that my email address was wrong. There was a typo error when I was filling up the subscription form.

Now I got all the issues.

Thank you for the reply.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back