InSite Upload Problem

yespress

I recently tried to upload a file via InSite and it failed. Now whenever I log into InSite, I get the following message (see attached). When I click OK, it works fine, it's just annoying. How do I get rid of it?

Attachments

• Upload Failed.pdf
    15.8 KB · Views: 202
Are you on a Mac? If so, what version of OS X? Snow Leopard is a known issue. To fix Snow Leopard, Command-I on Safari and click on the Open in 32-bit mode, then restart Safari and try again.

Thanks for the reply. I am using Version 10.5.8. I just figured out recently that after you log in, there's an option to click on the file that failed to upload. Then you have the option to resume upload, and when the client does this it uploads fine. Thanks for the info about Snow Leopard, I'll make a note of that for future reference.

Are you on a Mac? If so, what version of OS X? Snow Leopard is a known issue. To fix Snow Leopard, Command-I on Safari and click on the Open in 32-bit mode, then restart Safari and try again.

The issue with Snow Leopard has been fixed in Insite 6.1. Works fine in 64 or 32 bit mode.

Shawn

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back