Install New PANTONE Colors in Illustrator or InDesign

PricelineNegotiator

Hello,

I am in a bit of a crunch here, I need to add PANTONE 2011 C to my Illustrator CC 2015.3 swatches, but it does not appear. Can someone PM me the new library or teach me how to download the library somehow? Much appreciated.

Again I am in a crunch, so any help would be awesome!

If you already own an Xrite spectrophotometer(i1pro, for example), Pantone Color Manager will operate at no additional charge.

If you have a relatively recent physical Pantone book (check your press room), there should be a label with a serial number on it. You can use this serial number to get Pantone Color Manager for free.

Cheers,
pd

There's been a lot of discussion about this on the Adobe forums, and it turns out that one can freely distribute the libraries generated by PCM without breaking any license agreements (which makes it a little more confusing why Adobe won't, but that might count as resale, which may be forbidden). So here are the current versions of all the solid libraries, in ACB format:

Attachments

• Pantone V3 Swatch Libraries..zip
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,507
Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back