Intec ColorCut SC5000 Digital Die Cutter

tngcas

Anyone have any experience with these machines? Pros and cons?
Our shop doesn't really "need" one but I'd sure like to have one to play with.

It really seems like just a very expensive version of a Cricut though so I'm curious if anyone is actually using this for anything on a professional level. The samples are impressive and the micro tags that they use to hold the finished pieces in place are so miniscule that they're unnoticeable.

We have two SC5000 units and use them almost daily. Check out my post history on here and Reddit to get my full rundown of impressions and their pros/cons. The SC5000 has been succeeded by a newer unit but there isn't a large difference between the two models. In my opinion, if space is a concern, they're great at what they do.

Let me know if you have any specific questions or if you need me to run some samples for you. I can also hop on a phone call during the daytime if you need to chat about specifics.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back