Internet TV

T

So is this Stream Direct internet TV a scam? I've had mixed information doing searches. It seems like a lot of effort for a scam.
T

I hadn't even heard of it until today. Seems interesting, but it's gotta be illegal if it's real, because I'm sure they're not permitted to steal the broadcast and re-sell it.

I have a ROKU and pay $10 bucks a month for Netflix. We cancelled our cable about a month ago. Between ROKU and hooking up the laptop to the t.v., we still can watch all of our shows and save about 60 bucks a month.

It's seems to good to be true so you know it can't be. But the effort in the site and all the google search effort. They must of spent crazy amounts of time ensuring that all the reviews take you back to their site. I have Netflix and the scenario you mentioned is exactly what my daughter does with her PS3. I'm right there, I think. Cable is such a rip off.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back