Internships?

Lukas Engqvist

I was asked by some students at Brobygrfiska in Sweden about if I had tips for internships, those students studying packaging design. They do have good knowledge of english, and know how to use Adobe software as well as Esko plug-ins and will send a portfolio. But I don't have enough knowledge outside of Sweden, a UK-based firm where a growing packaging designer can go from budd to flower is what I'm looking for… any tips?

Since the students already know Adobe applications, further knowledge on desktop publishing softwares and CAD software applications that are specifically for packaging design could be of their edge.

Why not search over the Internet for job postings related to packaging design and refer to the desired qualifications portion. It may give the kids some tips on what to prepare for. :eek:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back