Invisible printing

csawatzki

Does anyone know of a decent size digital printer (company) that does invisible ink printing. Something where you would have to put a blacklight over a spot to reveal text?

I did a fair amount of research and found zero truly digital solutions. There could be somebody out there selling some of inkjet ink for this. The only way that I can see this being done currently is with something like the Epic CTi-635â„¢ In-line.

HP Indigo machines have the "UV Red" ink which fluoresces under UV light. It's available for the 5500/5600 sheet-fed presses and the ws4500/ws4600 web-fed only.

We are running digital on Nexpress fluorescence, as well as printing it offset on stamps, your pick.

I have run invisable white on sheetfed and web offset. It was an ink that we would mix with opaque white to match a 70 lb gloss stock it ran very well, but it was a pain getting everything clean.

I have run invisable white on sheetfed and web offset. It was an ink that we would mix with opaque white to match a 70 lb gloss stock it ran very well, but it was a pain getting everything clean.

We run an "invisible" litho offset varnish for a number of customers for security purposes. It is only visible under UV/V light.

Ok, update.....

invisible ink that could be "revealed" by using a highlighter/felt pen in a training session......

Anyone?

We have done number of jobs related to invisible ink... PM me your needs we might help you with. Thanks!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back