Is the ArtPro 10 release to endUser ?

Yes, we're working for 2 months with AP10.
It's almost the same as AP9.5+, but it has a new icon with the look and feel of Suite10.

These are the new features

Grtz

You need to get in Contact with EskoArtworks to step over to ArtPro 10

I am aware of this, my EskoAW rep told me that AP10 would not be made public until sometime late in Q1. So I'm just wondering if EskoAW is just fabricating the release to me.

I am aware of this, my EskoAW rep told me that AP10 would not be made public until sometime late in Q1. So I'm just wondering if EskoAW is just fabricating the release to me.

Well if he said this, there will be a good reason for it. You could ask why maybee. I am using it only to test with for now we did nor release it in production yet.

How is everyone getting along with AE10? We are waiting to upgrade from Packedge and was wondering how the upgrade helps, hurts or even noticed. Hoping that some of the impose issues will be resolved with update, along with some speed benefits in handling large transparency files in packedge.

ArtPro 10 is released

ArtPro 10 is released

ArtPro 10 is released, and has been available for download for quite some time now.
You will need to contact EAW or your local sales rep. to get the updated license. That is, if you are on Maintenence Contract, of course. Before that, AP 10 will not be visible at Download Center.

There are some new fuctionalities on AP 10:

Instant Trapper is a new addition to the familiar Interactive Trapping and Automatic Trapping functions (depending on your options purchased.) Instant Trapper is available free-of-charge with AP 10 for everyone.

Instant Trapper is a significant enhancement to the former manual trapping method - extremely useful and user friendly. It greatly compliments Automatic Trapping giving users complete freedom to perform complex trappings with ease.

Additionally - as a chargeable option - there is now Studio Designer available on ArtPro as well. It provides users with capability to view and edit ArtPro document in full 3D utilising structural data created with ArtiosCAD and/or Studio Toolkits for Boxes, Flexibles or Labels.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back