is UV interdeck a good solution for PE/PP label printing ?

Newaz

Hello everyone.

I already operate in conventional (offset) printing. The plan is to diversify ....so sort of did a market survey of what the market is missing at the moment ( I am in Bangladesh). Found out that there is no one doing printing jobs for PP/PE sticker labels for consumer products like Shampoo, hand wash etc.

SO ..basically i have a very little know how on this matter.

Can PP/PE stickers be printed on a uv inter-deck systems? is it a good system to do this sort of jobs?

PLEASE HELP :(

i am attaching a pic of the material

Attachments

• IMG_0641.JPG
    IMG_0641.JPG
    431.5 KB · Views: 180
Dont even try to print labels on a sheetfed mashine. It is not worth it. Nowadays, people want their labels printed on a reel , diecutted and creared. The reason is that, labeling machines only work with reels. So what u need is a reel to reel printing machine, Flexo or letterpress (depends on your production volume), semi-rotary or rotary (depends on your budget and production volume), the according prepress and finishing. Try some consulting first at Webtech

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back