James Burn Docupunch issue

Cameron

We got a hold of a used JBI Docupunch recently, and are having some trouble with it. The back jogger seems to be working intermittently. Most times its triggered, sometimes not so we have sporadic sheets that aren't punched correctly. Anyone have any ideas what to do about that?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
Cameron

Hello Cameron,

I realize this is an old thread, however I was wondering if you've been able to sort out your issues with your DocuPunch. I operate one as well and have had to struggle-bus my way through several issues recently. If you're still working with the machine I would like to compare notes.

Hello Cameron,

I realize this is an old thread, however I was wondering if you've been able to sort out your issues with your DocuPunch. I operate one as well and have had to struggle-bus my way through several issues recently. If you're still working with the machine I would like to compare notes.
I use one as well. Had to do some small tweaking that last one we bought new but have it working real good now. What problems are you having?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back