Job Bags? HELP!

jackcardc

Attached are two pictures of the job bags (size 21”x25”) we utilize to carry the color/copy approvals as they go to press. I had ordered them through Uline in the past but they no longer carry them. These were perfect as they stood upright in the pin at press and protected the approvals. They were rigid vinyl and had corrugated backing. My question to you ‘all’, do you use something similar and could you pass supplier info along. I am in dire need to replace what we have due to wear and tear. I have surfed the web in vain and cannot find a suitable replacement.

Attachments

• View 1.jpg
    View 1.jpg
    729.4 KB · Views: 162
  • View 2.jpg
    View 2.jpg
    685.3 KB · Views: 153
Every print shop I have worked in make their own bags using cardboard and gaffer tape (cloth tape). I never knew anyone manufactured job bags.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back