Job Planning Software

Hopkins Printing

Hello all,

Aside from Metrix, and any planning functionality that is part of an MIS system, is there any other job planning software out there?

Thanks,
hp

I realize the thread has asked for solutions beyond Metrix, but the overall question remains: What options are available for Job Planning? I'll throw in my 2 cents: Metrix is not only very mature but dead-easy to use, Mac and Win friendly and surprisingly affordable. We have several options that are very inexpensive and can tailor something for your needs that won't scare your CFO. If you're interested to learn more, please contact me via our website below.

Please take a look at Metamation's Planning & Layout software. It covers entire range of offset printing - bookwork, commercial jobs, packaging & die-cut jobs. Support for both sheet fed & web presses. It has powerful ganging engine and only one of its kind for die-cut (irregular shaped) jobs.

Please take a look at Metamation's Planning & Layout software. It covers entire range of offset printing - bookwork, commercial jobs, packaging & die-cut jobs. Support for both sheet fed & web presses. It has powerful ganging engine and only one of its kind for die-cut (irregular shaped) jobs.

I spoke with someone at Metamation on Wednesday and I believe he was supposed to email me something but hasn't so far...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back