Karat Ink Tubes

kevrich

Can any one direct me to where I can buy empty ink tubes for the KBA Karat Waterless press. I have been hunting for these for 3 months no one knows were to get them.

Can you please say more about how you raised the question with them and their response? What channels did you use to make your request?

I would expect them to bend backwards and do everything possible to facilitate the use of their press. I would expect them to be a source of the ink tubes as a spare part or accessory and also to make the engineering specifications available to all ink suppliers. Their business is printing presses, not consumables.

I cannot imagine that if in the negotiations for the purchase of the Karat the question of the ink tubes was raised, that their response would be that this is not their problem.

Al

Can you please say more about how you raised the question with them and their response? What channels did you use to make your request?

I would expect them to bend backwards and do everything possible to facilitate the use of their press. I would expect them to be a source of the ink tubes as a spare part or accessory and also to make the engineering specifications available to all ink suppliers. Their business is printing presses, not consumables.

I cannot imagine that if in the negotiations for the purchase of the Karat the question of the ink tubes was raised, that their response would be that this is not their problem.

Al

Spoken like a man who does not own a KBA press...

Get Karat Tubes here...

Get Karat Tubes here...

You can purchase empty Karat tubes at the following address...

Sonoco is a global packaging company

Typicaly ink vendors look for the tubes and most of them know where to get them from.

Are you a Karat user Kevrich or an Ink Vendor. If a user i am interested why you need new empry tubes..?

Chris.

tubes

tubes

I'm a ink vender. We buy regular ink tubes from Sonoco every couple of weeks. As of 2 years ago Sonoco did not make tubes for the Karat. I have contacted Sonoco to see if they are now avalible.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back