Konica Minolta has introduced the AccurioPress C7100 series, digital color presses. Targeting a wide range of customers & jobs–featuring advanced technologies—additional features include:
- Choice of different controller front ends from EFI, CREO and KM.
- C7100 runs at 100 ppm & the C7090 at 90ppm.
- Fast melting, energy efficient Simitri-V toner, reproduces on a wide range of media—up to 400 g/m2—and the flexibility to handle embossed & textured media.
- Output resolution of 3,600 dpi equivalent x 2,400 dpi.
- Intelligent Automation: the optional Intelligent Media Sensor IM-101 instantly detects stock being used.
- Optional IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Care Unit ensures consistent color quality & front-to-back registration.
- Enhanced Finishing—a wide range of finishing & other functions are offered, in addition to booklet-making, stapling, perfect binding and wire binding.
- The TU-510 Inline Cutting Finisher—4-edge trimmer & creaser—produces full-bleed finishing for long sheets, booklets, direct mail and dedicated business cards.
- Built-in technologies include:
- Durable lubricated drum,
- Double corona wires with automatic cleaning,
- Optimized paper transport,
- Double swing registration system for improved paper compatibility & feeding.