Knowledge About Print Planet.!

samuelsun

Hi,

As we know printing is the most common in our planet.. It can be adopt as ( Business, Hobby, Advertisement) etc So, we can in our planet it is the most major thing that is in bulk. But When i join this forum I see the new planet of print. Really here is the new planet only for print. I glad to join and also see the new planet in this universe.. I would like to know your thinking about this planet??? Have you more knowledge about this kindly share with me?? Thanks in advance....

Samuel

Hi,

As we know printing is the most common in our planet.. It can be adopt as ( Business, Hobby, Advertisement) etc So, we can in our planet it is the most major thing that is in bulk. But When i join this forum I see the new planet of print. Really here is the new planet only for print. I glad to join and also see the new planet in this universe.. I would like to know your thinking about this planet??? Have you more knowledge about this kindly share with me?? Thanks in advance....

Samuel

Can I have some of what you've been drinking...

Dear SIR,

How are you?

I am new to this forum.

i am a professional photographer, with serious investment in minilab digital productions.

Recently, i started developing interest in digital press and i came across an iGEN 3(USED CONDITION) , reported to ve done about 16million prints.

i need your professional advice.

how would you rate this machine compare to kodak nexpress and hp indigo?

kindly provide me with a telephone number so we can talk one- on one.

Thanks

moaz

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back