Kodak Nexpress s3000 Reconditioned

viclpp

Hello everyone.

We are planning to purchase this digital machine and I would like more feedback from anyone who has experience with it.
It looks like a good product but I am concerned about up time on this machine. Does the up time have to do with the operator? We are just scared we are going to be over our head with this machine. Let me know if I need to add anymore details to help get a better answer.

Thanks,
Vic

We just got one and it's awesome. The operator is important and there is a learning curve. But to give you an idea, we had a 2008 iGen3 110 that we replaced with the Nexpress. Even tho the iGen is technically 10% or so faster than the Nexpress, we still get about 30-40 % more work done on a shift than we did with the iGen. That's especially true on longer runs. The nexpress never misses a beat. What a great decision we made!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back