Kodak Sonora T57

Buckers

I'm wondering whether there are any other printers out their experiencing a problem with batches of Sonora T57. The problem we are experiencing is inking up of the background, roller marks in the non image area which dont disappear as the press run progresses. The roller marks are running around the circumfence on one edge. If I rotate the plates in the Suprasetter they will shift to the other edge which eliminates Press and Suprasetter as the cause.

Hi Buckers - if it's not your platesetter (or you're fairly sure of that at least), then contact your dealer or Kodak rep for support. We'll happily help you out. If you need a contact point or name let me know.

Keivn.

Hi Buckers,

I would suggest you go and try the Fujifilm Brillia PROT3 i have just converted a customer who has been in a world of pain with the Sonora. So far not one complaint from the press room....

Hello Buckers,
Not sure what is going on with the Sonora, but have heard from customers in Europe, Latin America, and North America who have had serious problems. From what some of them said, they were told the product was being put on hold till the end of the year.

Interesting rumor, Mr. Barry - that's the first I've heard of it. :)

No, Sonora XP is not on hold. Things are progressing normally, and the demand for this product has been exceptional.

Kevin.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back