Konica C3070 Pricing

r2uzenblot

I'm looking to upgrade to a C3070 with RIP and finishing unit. Can anyone give me a ballpark (UK pounds) figure to what I should be paying?

You're leaving alot of variables out. Which RIP? Embedded KM controller, Creo, Small Fiery, Big Fiery? What paper feeding? Just a bypass tray? Single High capacity drawer? Double high cap drawer? High cap 3 Drawer vacuum feed? And which finishing unit(s)? With or without decurling unit?

Thanks for the reply. Just looking for ball park but if I was to spec it more precisely. High capacity feed (long version for landscape booklets), Booklet stapler finisher, Fiery IC-417 server, double high capacity drawer. No decurling unit.

This is the wrong forum for that post. Not sure how you ended up on a printing forum...
It illustrates the absurdity of asking for a ballpark price on something whose price can vary wildly from the bare model to the five times that price depending on configuration.

It illustrates the absurdity of asking for a ballpark price on something whose price can vary wildly from the bare model to the five times that price depending on configuration.

Yes but there's plenty of people here who may have bought same machine with xyz spec and they can give a rough figure for comparison.
Also, yes these machines come with a wide variety of options but quite often you'll find one setup in particular is the most common sold.

Last edited:
IMHO the absurdity is in the pricing scheme of the manufacturers. I've got wildly different prices from the same manufacturer for the (almost) same configuration. The only variable was the time of the year. When they're under pressure from the mothership (eg. before closing of the 'books') at the end of August, they can offer very low prices. When they feel that you can be thrown over the wall like bullshit, you'll get high prices. Whenever they have too much of an inventory, you'll get low prices. And so on... This pricing rollercoaster alone justifies the validity of the 'ballpark' question.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back